Learning Alliance International is a Continuum IB World School as it offers three of the International Baccalaureate’s high-quality programmes: the Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. The pedagogical philosophy of a Continuum IB World School is consistent and ensures the academic rigour that is associated with a globally relevant education. Our students embody the values described in the learner profile and the IB experience at Learning Alliance International:
- Centres on learners – the IB’s student-centred programmes promote healthy relationships, ethical responsibility and personal challenge.
- Develops effective approaches to teaching and learning – IB programmes help students to develop the attitudes and skills they need for both academic and personal success.
- Works within global contexts – IB programmes increase understanding of languages and cultures, and explore globally significant ideas and issues.
- Explores significant content – IB programmes offer a curriculum that is broad and balanced, conceptual and connected.
- Goes beyond intellectual development and academic success.